If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Just like its East coast cousin the Lobster Roll, these mini New England style grilled swordfish rolls are basking in simplicity. With a touch of lemon-caper mayonnaise to compliment, a hot buttered bun and warm grilled swordfish steaks, these tasty little appetizers with have you craving a lobster roll before bed.
Serve with basket of chunky home fries and lots of Sam Adams Summer Brew!
- 2 Swordfish Steaks
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 lemon for wedges
- 2 New England style hot dog rolls cut in half (split top) or 2 6 inch french rolls cut in half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In mini food processor combine capers, lemon juice, zest, parsley and mayo till well blended. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Lightly brush swordfish with oil, salt and pepper. Grill on high for 3-4 minutes per side for medium-well. Cut up swordfish in small chunks.
- Toast buttered buns and brush inside with mayo. Fill buns with swordfish. Garnish with lemon wedges on side. Serve extra mayonnaise in side dish for dipping.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Swordfish Recipe