If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mason Jar Eggs are the perfect on-the-go protein packed breakfast! These make ahead eggs are super easy, store fresh in the fridge for days and are completely customizable to your taste buds! —Megan Olson
- 4 large eggs
- 4 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup spinach, packed & shredded into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 2 sausage links, precooked with casings removed & diced
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add eggs, egg whites and Greek yogurt. Whip by hand until the mixer become thick and fluffy.
- Spray the inside of two 1/2 inch mason jars liberally with nonstick cooking spray then layer the sausage, bell pepper and spinach dividing it between the two mason jars.
- Add the egg mixture to the jars, filling them 3/4 of the way full. They will rise so do not fill to the top or they will overflow.
- Place the mason jars on a small baking sheet and bake 25-30 minutes until the eggs are firm.
- Remove jars from the oven, cool 5-10 minutes before devouring or storing in the refrigerator with a lid.