If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Grilled Rosemary Lemon Chicken Thighs – marinated in lemon, rosemary, Dijon mustard, & honey… full of flavor, juicy, and beautifully caramelized. A quick, easy & delicious entrée! —Holly
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon juiced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs, fat trimmed
- 1 large plastic resealable bag
- In a small bowl, mix the first eight ingredients together.
- Place the chicken thighs in a large resealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over them.
- Seal the bag, and massage the marinade into the chicken, turning to coat.
- Marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours (or ideally overnight).
- Preheat grill to 450 degrees F. Spray each chicken thigh with canola cooking spay. Grill chicken thighs for 4 minutes per side, or until the internal temperatures reaches 165.