If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
A Whole30 inspired dish. Healthy, delicious, and simple to prepare. —Mas Appetit
Serves 2 - 4
- 2 pounds sweet potato (washed, peeled, cut into medium sized pieces)
- 1/2 white onion (peeled, chopped)
- 1 leek (only pale green and white part, julienned)
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (unsweetened)
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- Kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a large pot. Bring to a boil then reduce to low heat, and simmer for 30-45 minutes or until sweet potatoes are fork tender.
- Puree everything until smooth using a blender or an immersion blender.
- Season everything to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and serve warm.
- Saute the leeks in a little bit of ghee and olive oil over medium meat until golden brown and crispy.