If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sweet blueberries mingle with acidic balsamic to create an addicting sauce that can be swirled into a cheesecake, drizzled on top of oatmeal, or even added to pork chops for a dose of sweetness. Watch it carefully to ensure that it doesn't burn- Cheers! —Breyer Belle
- 1 cup Concord Grape Juice
- 1/4 cup Lemon White Balsamic
- 2 cups Blueberries, Fresh or Frozen
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Zest 1 Lemon
- To begin, you'll need a heavy-bottomed pan. Add the grape juice and white balsamic, then allow it to boil while supervised in order for it to reduce a bit. As it gently boils, be sure to stir once in a while so that it doesn't cling to the bottom and burn.
- Next, add the blueberries, and crank up the heat. Allow it to bubble and boil, then lower the heat to a simmer for about 10 minutes. At this point it should look slightly thicker, and smell amazing.
- Lastly, add the ghee (or butter), and continue to simmer while you sprinkle in your grated lemon zest and cinnamon. Turn the heat off, and let it sit for a few moments. The end result should be a shiny sauce that resembles a glaze. Enjoy!