If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These chocolate pots taste decadent, but only take a couple of minutes to make. Tofu, chocolate, chilli and hazelnuts combine to make a tasty treat. —Laura Hemmington
grams Silken Tofu, drained
grams Dark Vegan Chocolate
teaspoon Coconut Oil (optional)
teaspoon Dried Chilli Flakes (or cayenne)
teaspoon Good Salt
Handful of Fresh Raspberries (optional)
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil, if using, in a bain-marie on the hob. The coconut oil adds a little more creaminess and helps the mixture set a little better, but is not essential.
- While this is melting, roughly chop the hazelnuts or blitz them briefly in a food processor and toast the pieces in a dry pan for a couple of minutes.
- Put the tofu, chocolate, cinnamon, chilli flakes and salt into the food processor and blitz until completely combined, light and silky.
- To assemble, pour into small glasses, jars or cups and decorate with the hazelnuts.
- If using the raspberries: I like to add some to the mixture itself, and add a few for decoration.
- Chill the pots in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before eating.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with Tofu