Author Notes: These chocolate pots taste decadent, but only take a couple of minutes to make. Tofu, chocolate, chilli and hazelnuts combine to make a tasty treat. —Laura Hemmington
grams Silken Tofu, drained
grams Dark Vegan Chocolate
teaspoon Coconut Oil (optional)
teaspoon Dried Chilli Flakes (or cayenne)
teaspoon Good Salt
Handful of Fresh Raspberries (optional)
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil, if using, in a bain-marie on the hob. The coconut oil adds a little more creaminess and helps the mixture set a little better, but is not essential.
- While this is melting, roughly chop the hazelnuts or blitz them briefly in a food processor and toast the pieces in a dry pan for a couple of minutes.
- Put the tofu, chocolate, cinnamon, chilli flakes and salt into the food processor and blitz until completely combined, light and silky.
- To assemble, pour into small glasses, jars or cups and decorate with the hazelnuts.
- If using the raspberries: I like to add some to the mixture itself, and add a few for decoration.
- Chill the pots in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before eating.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with Tofu