this recipe comes from having once had a jar of apricot preserves my summer house and thinking that it rarely got used.
this recipe comes from having once had a jar of apricot preserves my summer house and thinking that it rarely got used.—lgoler
cup Nonfat plan yogurt
cup apricot preserves
tablespoons whole grain dijon mustard
In This Recipe
- Whisk to combine the yogurt, apricot preserves and mustard in a large bowl.
- Combine the sauce with the swordfish steaks in the same bowl, coating both sides of each steak with the sauce. Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for one hour or longer.
- To cook, fire grill at medium setting or pre-heat oven to 375.
- Place steaks directly on an oiled grill (or baking pan if cooking in oven) and cook each side for approximately 5-6 minutes depending on the thickness of the steaks.
- Serve with a thyme or mint spring as garnish.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Swordfish Recipe