Author Notes: A friend of mine years ago shared a recipe with me that used mayonnaise for the marinade base. The mayonnaise melted into the swordfish as it was grilled giving the meat a succulent moist interior and crisp exterior.I've adjusted the recipe to use wasabi mayo. Divine. —Angelica Page
- 2 pieces swordfish steak
- 1/2 cup wasabi mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup lemon infused olive
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 pinch salt & pepper
- 1 bunch scallion, minced
- Mix mayonnaise, oil, and lemon juice together and pour over swordfish steaks. Marinate for at least an hour.
- Grill over high heat for 3 to 4 minutes on each side sprinkling with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with minced scallion and serve!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Swordfish Recipe