If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Blueberry Lemon Muffins with Lemon Crunch on top —lilcupcakemonkey
- 250 grams Flour
- 100 grams Caster Sugar
- 120 grams Butter
- 2 eggs
- 11/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 200 milliliters Buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon Lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 150 grams Blueberries
- 50 grams Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Zest
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line the muffin tin with liners. I made parchment sheet muffin liners using the method from "The Kitchn."
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and caster sugar until pale and fluffy. Add and beat one egg at a time.
- Add the buttermilk, lemon juice and lemon zest. Sift in the flour and baking powder. Mix thoroughly. Fold in the blueberries into the batter.
- Scoop 2 ice cream scoops of batter in the liners. Mix the granulated sugar and lemon zest, sprinkle this mixture on the batter. Bake for about 30 minutes.