If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Get that classic funfetti flavor without the cake mix! —Hetal Vasavada
Makes one 8x8 pan
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons clear imitation vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- pinches salt
- 4 tablespoons sprinkles, divided
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F. Butter and flour a 8x8 pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together melted butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until smooth. Add egg and clear imitation vanilla extract and whisk well. Add flour, salt and 3 tablespoons of sprinkles. Mix together until well combined.Evenly spread batter in the greased pan and sprinkle the rest of the sprinkles on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. You want the edges to be golden brown and middle to be a little gooey since it will continue cooking in the hot pan when it is cooling. Cool completely and enjoy!
More Great Recipes: