If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Loaded Strawberry Lemonade is the poster child for summer’s ultimate cocktail: fresh lemon juice, strawberry liquor, vodka and fresh strawberries of course! —Holly
- 4 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces strawberry liquor
- 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- sliced lemon wheels (optional)
- sliced strawberries (optional)
- whole strawberries partially sliced from the bottom for garnish
- Combine first three ingredients in martini shaker, add ice, shake and strain into ice filled glasses. Add in sliced lemon wheels and sliced strawberries for a nice presentation.
- Serve in tumblers or mason jars, garnished with fresh strawberries partially sliced from the bottom for garnish.
More Great Recipes: Cocktails