If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Want a light and delicious dessert for Summer? You must try this soft fruit mousse recipe, simple and with excellent presentation. —Pedro Raposo
- 200 grams soft fruit
- 3 unflavored gelatin sheets
- 200 milliliters heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 100 grams brown sugar
- Whip the cream with the powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Reserve in the fridge.
- Place the soft fruit, brown sugar and the honey in a blender and blend on high until obtain a creamy mixture.
- Place the gelatin sheets in water about 5 minutes. Drain them well and place in a bowl. Melt for one minute in the microwave.
- Pour the soft fruit cream to a bowl together with the melted gelatin sheets and mix well. Add the whipped cream and fold gently with a spatula. Refrigerate for approximately 3 hours.
- Remove from fridge and serve the mousse garnished with soft fruit.