If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Healthy Orange Julius Smoothie is made with 6 ingredients and in under 5 minutes. A refreshing spin on a classic favorite that's lighter and waist-friendly! —Megan Olson
- 1 large orange
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon orange zest
- 2 handfuls ice
- sweetener of choice
- Blend all ingredients until the ice and orange are broken down and becomes frothy.
- Then transfer to a large glass and enjoy!
More Great Recipes: Booze-Free Drinks