If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Jerk Chicken & Mango Kabobs. So easy, you'll want to be grilling these all summer long! —mtlabor
- juice from 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3-4 skinless and boneless chicken thighs, cut into strips/cubes
- 2 mangoes, cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- In a large plastic resealable bag, combine lime juice, cayenne pepper, thyme, allspice, salt, pepper, garlic, brown sugar, jalapeno, olive oil, and cinnamon. Seal bag and squish together to mix everything up. Add chicken thighs and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Light a grill under medium high heat. Put skewers together by alternating, chicken, mangoes, and red bell pepper.
- Grill for about 5 to 10 minutes, depending on the thickness of your chicken chunks, and allowing chicken to become cooked throughout. Serve with fresh pineapple!