If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: ooey, gooey, and guilt-free decadent, these muffins are a great way to start the morning. For a happy, healthy day! —Gracie Limoncelli
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 5.3 ounces vanilla 0% fat greek yogurt (1 serving pack)
- 1 teaspoon flax seed oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup hemp protein powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup dried coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 6 blackberries chopped in half
- Beat together the eggs, yogurt, and coconut oil. Mix in the flax seed oil and apple cider vinegar.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, hemp powder, cocoa, rolled oats, coconut flakes, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and cloves.
- Gradually combine the dry ingredients with the yogurt-egg mixture. Stir in the almond milk, until batter is smooth. Then, add in the chocolate.
- Scoop the batter into paper-lined cupcake tins. Place a blackberry half on top of each muffin. Bake in oven at 350 F for 15-20 minutes (really about 17), until a toothpick inserted into the center of one of the center muffins comes out clean. Do not over-bake!
- Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes. Serve nice and warm.