If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The fun sunflower design of this simple chicken salad goes hand in hand with your summer BBQ. Use an egg, tuna or other creamy salad of your preference and assemble it to look like a sunflower. —All that's Jas
- 3 cups cooked, chopped or shredded chicken breast
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds (optional)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup whole, pitted black olives
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Pringles chops, original flavor
- In a medium bowl, mix chicken, celery, onion, sunflower seeds, and mayo; season with salt and pepper.
- Place the salad in a serving bowl; layer the top evenly with the cheese.
- Put a tablespoon of mayo in a snack-size Ziploc bag. Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag. Squeeze the bag with light pressure until mayo begins to flow out. Continue to squeeze gently over the salad as you create the checkered pattern with horizontal and vertical lines (if the mayo you’re using doesn’t flow easily, mix in a few drops of milk).
- Drain the olives and cut in half lengthwise. Place one half in the middle of each square. Refrigerate salad for at least 2 hours. Before serving, decorate with chips.