If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Walnut Pesto Turkey Burgers are dripping with rich pesto flavor, packed with walnuts, perfect for the next cook out! Gluten Free —Kelli @Hungry Hobby
- 2 cups walnut
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- 1 pound 99% lean ground turkey
- 1 large egg
- Combine basil, parsley, garlic, walnuts and cheese in a food processor. Pulse until course and just combined (see photo above.)
- Hand mix with ground turkey and eggs.
- Divide mixture into 8 burgers and cook until internal temperature reaches 165. (I used the George Foreman for 6 minutes per burger, flipping halfway through.)
- Serve with desired good old summer barbecue fixing like lettuce, tomato, buns (I used sprouted Angelic Buns, Mr. Hungry used gluten free from Trader Joe’s).