If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Thick and creamy hot chocolate, poured over ice-cream, topped with whipped cream and hot fudge….ohhh yess…Hot Chocolate Float it is!!! ? I would rather describe it as a glass of heavenly rich, thick, creamy, extreme chocolaty goodness in one tall mug. Perfect for all chocoholics, being a hardcore myself! So this drink is no exception and I jus love it! —Skillet To Plate
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup half and a half
- ¼ teaspoons instant expresso or coffee powder such as Nescafe
- ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 ounces dark or bittersweet chocolate
- brown sugar (to taste)
- a pinch of salt
- two scoops of vanilla ice-cream
- whipped cream
- hot fudge
- Add milk, half and half, sugar, instant coffee powder, vanilla and salt to a sauce pan and mix well. Bring it to a boil.
- Lower the heat and stir in chocolate. Whisk until well combined.
- Add two scoops of ice-cream to the mug then pour in hot chocolate over it and garnish with whipped cream and hot fudge. Enjoy