If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Recently Wild West Jerky and Seven at Brixton have collaborated to create a unique G&T with an unusual combination of jerky infused gin. The peppery, savoury flavours of the jerky complement the crisp, freshness of the gin, to create a cocktail that is both sweet and savoury on the palette, with subtle smokey notes to finish.
For those who want to try to make their own at home, Wild West Jerky has revealed the secret ingredients and methods to recreate your own bottle of Jerky Gin and Jerky G&T. —Julie Howard
Makes: a bottle worth
packets Wild West Original Beef Jerky
- Empty X3 packets of Wild West Original Beef Jerky into the 70cl bottle of gin and screw the lid on tight
- Shake the bottle well and leave to one side
- After 24 hours pour the gin through the strainer into a large bowl
- Remove the jerky from the bottle and rinse the bottle well
- Place the filter paper in the funnel and pour the jerky gin into the empty gin bottle
- Screw the lid back on tight and enjoy