If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dressing is shown on the far right in the photo above. —Gena Hamshaw
Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos or tamari
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger (or 1 teaspoon fresh, grated ginger)
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 3/4 cup water
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender or food processor till smooth. Store in an airtight container in the fridge. The dressing will keep for up to 5 days.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!