If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This sauce is shown on the far left in the photo above. —Gena Hamshaw
Makes 1 scant cup
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white miso
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon agave or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender or food processor till smooth. Store in an airtight container in the fridge. The dressing will keep for up to 5 days.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: Condiments