If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This simple, quick recipe is great for breakfast, lunch or a snack. They can be eaten with a little mayonnaise or served with a fresh salad. It's gluten free, dairy free, sugar free and low FODMAP friendly. —Hannah Noonan
Makes 5 patties
- 100 grams tin of salmon (bones in)
- 1 cup sweet potato, grated
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons buckwheat flour
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Mix all of the ingredients, except the coconut oil, in a bowl
- Heat a frypan on medium heat with a little of the coconut oil
- Spoon in palm sized amounts into the pan and spread a little with the back of the spoon
- Once the patties are crispy around the outside, flip and cook on the other side