If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
cup Lemon Juice
cup Olive Oil
dashes Salt and Pepper
Fresh Maine Lobster Tails from Lobster Anywhere.com
- In a large to medium mixing bowl combine the lemon juice, olive oil and a dash of pepper and salt.
- Butterfly the lobster tails by cutting the upper shell down the center of the back with scissors to the tail and spread the shell-halves apart so you can see the tail meat in the shell; but, leave the bottom shell intact.
- Place the butterflied lobsters in the mixing bowl marinade and leave for about 20 mins
- Pre-heat your grill so that the internal temperature reaches 350 degrees and set up your grill for direct grilling. [Please Note: If you are using a charcoal grill make sure that before you remove the coals from your charcoal chimney that the are ash "white" for best results.]
- Once the internal temperature of your grill reaches 350 degrees place your steak at a 45 degree angle. Rotate your steak another 45 degrees and leave for additional times.
- Flip your steak and place the steak at a 45 degree angle. Rotate your steak another 45 degree angle and leave until the steak hits your desired temperature.
- Once the steak has hit your desired temperature, remove from the grill and let the steak rest for about 10 minutes to complete the cooking process.
- Remove the lobster tails from it's marinade and place a wooden skewer into the tails to prevent the tails from curling up while you grill them.
- On another section of the grill while you are grilling the steak,place the lobster tails shell-side down. Grill approximately 6 to 8 minutes, on a medium heat.
- While grilling using the leftover marinade, baste the lobster tails using a grill brush and and turn tails over.
- Grill the lobster tails for approximately 4 to 5 more minutes or until the meat is opaque and no longer transparent and firm to the touch. Remove from grill.