If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I whipped these up for my sister while she was kicking off healthy eating for summer. These bars are easy to make and you might even have everything you need to make them in your pantry! —Ashley
Makes 8 bars
- 1/2 cup raw peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the peanut butter, dark chocolate and coconut oil until melted.
- Remove saucepan from heat and mix in the pistachios, pecans and sesame seeds, saving about a teaspoon of each to sprinkle on the top.
- Press parchment paper into a small baking pan, and pour mixture into prepared pan. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into squares. Snack.