If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Raw Superfood Balls - Protein & Superfood powerhouse. Tastes like an indulgence, but are actually great for you. SO healthy! —Imbue By Tara Kircher
Makes 16 balls
- 2 cups Cashew nuts (or nuts of choice)
- 6 Medjool dates (pitted)
- 1 & half tablespoons Cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons Hemp protein powder
- 2 tablespoons Almond butter
- 2 tablespoons Coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- So easy... Start with the nuts in the food processor, pulse a few times to get them initially broken down.
- Then add in all the other ingredients and blend for a few minutes, it's ready when it starts to form a big ball.
- Spoon out and make into individual balls. Place all molded balls into the freezer to set for 1 hour, then transfer to an airtight container and store in the fridge. These keep for a few weeks in the fridge (if they last that long)