If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Blueberry Coconut Oat bran - Vibrant & full of healthy good for you fats, this is the perfect start to a perfect day. —Imbue By Tara Kircher
- 1 cup Oat Bran
- 4 cups Filtered Water (3 cups if you prefer a thicker consistency)
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1 Banana
- Coconut butter
- Coconut Flakes optional
- Add the Oat bran, blueberries & water into a pot, and set stove setting to low & simmer for about 4-5 minutes. Stirring frequently to break up any lumps forming, you want a smooth creamy end result.
- While oat bran is cooking, slice your banana.
- Once cooked, turn off the heat & add the honey & coconut oil to the pot, and stir to blend into the oat bran.
- * Adding the oil & honey last keeps its raw healing properties a little stronger.
- Serve oat bran in two bowls, and garnish with sliced banana, coconut flakes & drizzle over coconut butter to finish.