If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Cauliflower and cucumber rice (carb-free rice!) topped with fresh salmon, diced avocado, seaweed and sesame seeds.
Sauce is a mix of wasabi, tamari and sesame oil.
The perfect dinner for a warm summer night took me less than 10 minutes to put together!
My kids enjoyed their bowls with regular sushi rice, right alongside me. Yum & Happiness! —Virginie Degryse
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 cucumber, seed removed
- 1 pound salmon, cut into small cubes
- 1 avocado, cut into small cubes
- 2 sheets of nori
- sesame oil
- 1 lemon
- 1-2 teaspoons wasabi
- 1 handful sesame seeds
- 2-3 tablespoons tamari ( or soy sauce)
- Put the cauliflower and cucumber into food processor and pulse until it looks like small grains (5-10 times). Put in a bowl add juice of 1 lemon, salt and pepper and mix together.
- Mix 1 1/2 tsp ( more or less depending how spicy you want it) with 2 tbsp of tamari and 1 tsp of sesame oil. Pour over the salmon and combine.
- Assemble the bowls but starting with the cauliflower-cucumber rice, the salmon, some avocado, cut some nori on tope and drizzle with sesame seeds.
- ET Voila, Bon Appetit!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Salmon