If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was always a reluctant fish eater; my husband broiled his fish, which I found too dry. I developed this recipe, and also an appreciation for salmon. —susielou
Serves 2-4 people
- 2-4 Thick salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375◦. Put oven rack on highest level. Mix together all ingredients, except for the salmon. Put salmon in ceramic or glass pan. Gently prick the top of the fish with a fork. Cover the fish with the marinade several times while salmon is in refrigerator.
- Save the marinade. Remove salmon and put on roasting pan rack. Add some water in bottom of pan. Bake salmon for 15 minutes, Add more marinade to salmon. Turn on broiler, and grill until brown and crispy on top.
- Plate salmon, and decorate with parsley. Serve with fresh asparagus, and steamed small new potatoes.
More Great Recipes: