Author Notes: This is a combination of a few of our favorite ingredients. The fragrant cilantro, the smokey chipotle and the tangy goat cheese. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do! —adamnsvetcooking
pound Ground sirloin (93% lean)
cup Onion (diced finely)
cup Cilantro (minced)
teaspoons Chipotle in adobo paste
ounces Goat cheese
Avocado (sliced lengthwise)
Lettuce and tomato for garnish
Salt and pepper to taste
- Discard any seeds from the chipotle, mash to a paste with the sauce.
- Mix the chipotle paste with the ground beef, diced onions, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Let the mixture rest for at least 30 mins or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal parts and form patties about 3/4 to and 1 inch thick. Make dimples in the middle of the patties, and let the patties come to room temperature, about 15 mins.
- Heat the grill to medium hot. Grill patties to desired doneness. Top patties with 1 oz of goat cheese and avocado slices. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Beef Burgers