If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Im was tired of the same ole turkey burger that tastes blah and bland! ALSO how many garden burgers can one eat? so i decided to combine best of both worlds! —ali4416
Makes: 6 patties
pound Whole Foods Turkey Burger
ounces Package of Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed and drained
cup Portabella Mushroom, chopped
cloves garlic, minced
cup finely chopped red onion
tablespoon Whole Foods Barbeque Sauce
- Pre heat grill to 300 degrees.
- Combine all ingriedents in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Form mixture into patties and grill 8 minutes on each side.
- Do not flip each side more than once. This way it gives the turkey burger a chance to cook all the way through.
- When browned on each side, burger is done.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Beef Burgers