If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is based off a few of my favorite flavors from latin cuisine. —Lizzie Greene
pound Fresh Salmon
cup watermelon, cubed
cup cucumber, cubed
cup pepitas, toasted
- Slice salmon into 1 inch strips
- Mix together lime, watermelon, cucumber and pepitas
- Add salmon to lime mixture and add salt and pepper to taste
- Let fish stand for 5 minutes and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Salmon