pound lean ground beef
fresh med size button mushrooms
teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon kosher salt
freshly ground black pepper to taste
In This Recipe
- Chop mushrooms to fine bits.
- Flatten hamburger into one large patty.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt and pepper on patty.
- Add chopped mushrooms.
- Mix ingredients together thoroughly and form into 2 patties making a hole about the size of your thumb in the center.
- Grill (we put a foil packet of smoking wood on the grill for that added smoky flavor).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Beef Burgers