Pear n’ Sage Beef Burgers Ingredients • 1 ripe pear, finely chopped • 1/2 lb. lean ground beef • 1 Tbsp. ground flax seed • 1 Tbsp. fresh sage, chopped • 1/4 cup dried cranberries • Juice of 1/2 orange • Dash of sea salt and pepper • Top
* Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
* In a large bowl, combine beef, sage, pear, flax, cranberries, juice from orange, Sea Salt and pepper. Mix well with hands and mold into 4 patties.
* In a small bowl, combine all yogurt spread ingredients. Mix well.
* Grill patties for 4-5 minutes per side or until fully cooked.
* Toast buns and spread each side with the yogurt mixture.
* Place burger on the bun and top with spinach and tomato.