If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I serve salmon often because it's fast, delicious and healthy. This recipe pairs the sweet flavor of miso with the tart flavor of lemongrass. It's a family favorite. —Leith Devine
- 2 pounds salmon, wild or farmed (I use wild)
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 2 tablespoons lemongrass root, white parts only) or paste (like gourmet garden)
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, stems and leaves
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- Preheat oven to broil. Pat salmon dry and cut into serving pieces. Prepare baking pan by lining with foil. Spray with nonstick spray. Place salmon in pan.
- Combine all other ingredients in a food processor bowl. Process until smooth.
- Spread glaze over the top of the salmon pieces.
- Broil for 6-10 minutes. If glaze begins to burn cover with foil.
- Serve with brown rice and vegetables.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Salmon