If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: this is a simple, delicious recipe —josephine
- 1 1 medium sized salmon fillet
- 2 teaspoons shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 handful cilantro leaves
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tablespoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon yogurt
- put all the ingredients except the fish and make a nice paste. marinate the fish with the ground paste. keep it aside for 10-20 minutes. in a pan springle little cooking oil and cook the marinated fish with covered lid. after 4 minutes, flip the other side and cook it for 4 more minutes. now the delicious spicy salmon is ready.