If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Under 100 Calories & delicious!! Our Passion Fruit Muffin recipe is a must try!! —jenniferw
- 2.5 Passion Fruit
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon sugar (about 50 grams)
- 0.5 pounds Quark
- 1 tablespoon Pastry Flour
- liquid sweetener (to taste)
- 2 Mixed Berries
- Cut the passion fruits in half and scoop out flesh with a spoon. Put flesh of 1 passion fruit in a small bowl and reserve. Place remaining pulp in another bowl.
- Separate the eggs. Beat egg whites in a tall vessel with a hand mixer until stiff, then gradually add 2/3 of the sugar while beating.
- Gently fold the egg whites into the batter with a whisk and add sweetener to taste.
- Place baking cups in the muffin tin, pour in the batter and gently smooth. Bake in preheated oven at 180°C (fan 160°C, gas: mark 2-3) (approximately 350 ° F) until golden brown, 20-25 minutes. Let cool completely in the tin on a wire rack.
- Rinse berries, drain and cut into small pieces if necessary. Mix with reserved passion fruit pulp. Spoon over the muffins and serve.