If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quick and easy side dish with minimal ingredients and cook time. —mtlabor
- 5 new potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 5 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter, quartered
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients until well coated. Transfer to a roasting dish and bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Serve whole, mashed, sliced, however you like your potato. I prefer to eat them slowly while they are whole.