If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I know you guys loved my interview with Marie from 8th and Lake ! I couldn’t believe how many shares that post had… and, as Marie and I promised at the end of that post, here is one of her best recipes, her Spicy Baked Stuffed Avocado thatI can’t wait to try it!! —Ambra Torelli
- 2 pieces Avocados
- 4 pieces organic Eggs
- 1 handful Cilantro
- 1 piece Green Onion
- 1 tablespoon Harissa (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon Chili Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 piece Lime, squeezed
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- Start by preheating the oven to 400F.
- Cut the avocados in half and scoop out a bit of the flesh from the center (think about digging a little whole in the middle of the avocado without piercing through to the other side) and save the rest for a later salad.
- Add a small layer of harissa in the whole.
- Crack the egg into the whole – try to get the yolk in the whole while the white part spills over the pan and around the avocado.
- Add a pinch of salt and let this bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once it bakes off, take it out from the oven and add on all your toppings with a squeeze of lime juice. Enjoy!