If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is prepared with lemon stem that has a great aroma and good for high blood presser. Lemon stem and grass kill germs and mild astringent and also good for fever and cough as well as stomachache. —Tapashi Dey
Serves 4 persons
- 300 grams Boneless chicken pieces
- 1 cup Lemon stem pieces
- half cup Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Lemon pieces with peel
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon Soya sauce
- 2 teaspoons Green chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons Corn flour
- 3 tablespoons Oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a wok or pan, add chicken pieces with marinade Cover the pan and cook for 5 minutes in low flame
- When the chicken become dry, add green chilli sauce and lemon stem Add 1 cup water and sugar, cover the pan and cook for 10 minutes Add lemon juice and lemon pieces
- Add corn flour mixture and stir well Serve with fried rice