If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Freshly Steamed cauliflower topped with a light vinaigrette dressing. Kalamata olives tossed in for divine flavor and color, and Served warm. —BARBARA RUZZENE
Serves 4 as a side vegetable
(Vinaigrette) Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Fresh Basil, Oregano, Salt and Pepper
- 3/4 cup cups Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 leaves Fresh Basil Leaves - Chopped
- one teaspoon Dried Oregano
- one pinch Salt and Pepper to Taste
Large Head of Cauliflower, 1/2 cup Kalamata Olives
- one Head of Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- Combine the oil and vinegar, fresh chopped basil, one teaspoon of dried oregano to a salad dressing carafe. Shake well and Salt and pepper to taste. Set aside until cauliflower is cooked
- Place head of cauliflower in pot with about 1/2 inch of water on the bottom. Steam covered until a fork goes in easily, but not too much to have them fall apart. Strain and Add to a bowl. Pour the vinaigrette a small amount at a time to coat the cauliflower. Add the kalamata olives, and toss. Serve warm.
More Great Recipes: