If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A perfect adult treat for summer days and nights. Made with only 4 ingredients: bananas, coconut milk, espresso rum liqueur, and Nutella. So easy and takes only minutes to mix together! —Karrie / Tasty Ever After
- 2 medium sized ripe bananas
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup espresso rum liqueur (like Grind Espresso liqueur or Kahlúa)
- 1/4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- Combine all ingredients and process until smooth and creamy using a counter blender, food processor, or an immersion stick blender. Evenly distribute mixture in 8 (4 ounce) popsicle mold and insert sticks in middle of each.
- Freeze until firm for at least 4 hours. To remove, run warm water over the outside of popsicle mold for 30 seconds. Leftovers will last up to 1 week covered in freezer.