If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The lovely taste of strawberry is added in this dish, make it rich and mouth watering. —Tapashi Dey
Serves 4 persons
- 4 cups All purpose flour
- 1 cup Strawberry syrup
- half teaspoon Baking powder
- 2 cups Powdered sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 Egg
- 2 tablespoons Thick cream ( add 1tbsp strawberry syrup and bit well)
- Butter for greasing the muffin tray
- 1 teaspoon Strawberry essence
- In a bowl, add flour, milk and egg, bit for 5 minutes Add sugar and baking powder and bit for 2 minutes
- Add strawberry syrup and essence, give a final bit Grease a muffin pan tray and pour the mixture
- Keep in oven for 20 minutes Pour cream in a piping bag and decorate the muffins.