If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Baked sweet potatoes stuffed with chickpeas, hummus, cherry tomatoes, onions and spices. —Vegan.io
- .5 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- .5 cups cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 250 grams chickpeas
- 2 pieces garlic clove (minced)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground corriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- .5 cups hummus
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons soymilk
- 4 pinches sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- .5 pinches yellow onion
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil.
- Scrub and wash the potatoes. Cut into half and drizzle generously with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake in the oven, cut side down, for 20-25 minutes until soft and thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, heat some olive oil in a frying pan. Sauté the chickpeas. Add paprika, cumin, coriander, cinnamon and cayenne pepper. Cook until the chickpeas are crispy on the outside, about 5-8 minutes. Set aside.
- Next, make the garlic sauce. Mix together hummus, tahini, garlic and soy milk together. Stir until free of lumps. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
- To serve, spoon some sauce onto baked potato. Top with chickpeas, onion, cherry tomatoes, and coriander leaves. Serve immediately.