If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Made with spelt and buckwheat flour and no processed sugar. Great fresh or toasted. And you can freeze it for later as well. —VeryBreakfast
Makes 1 loaf
- 4 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons natural yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 cup spelt flour
- Preheat oven to 180 Celsius / 356 Fahrenheit.
- Peel and add bananas to a bowl. Mash with a fork or potato masher.
- Add eggs, olive oil, yogurt, vanilla extract, cinnamon and baking powder. Whisk until smooth and frothy.
- Fold in buckwheat and spelt flour.
- Pour the batter into a loaf tin lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until dry toothpick.