If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Oat scrambled eggs - delicious eggs scrambled with oats. Cooked with coconut oil and served with cucumber and greens. Power breakfast in minutes. —VeryBreakfast
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons oats (rolled, porridge oats)
- 2 tablespoons milk of your choice (cow's, almond, rice, oat)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted pumpkin seeds
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat and toast pumpkin seeds. When done set aside. Lower the heat to low-medium and add coconut oil.
- Crack eggs into a bowl, add oats, milk, good pinch of salt and pepper. Whisk until smooth. Pour the egg mixture into the pan. You should hear a nice sizzle. Don’t touch the eggs just yet, let the eggs brown slightly on the oil for up to a minute - these are the good bits. Stir the eggs and cook for another minute or two stirring constantly until they are cooked through.
- Serve with cucumber slices and your favourite greens sprinkled with toasted pumpkin seeds.