If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: So varied, available in many forms, tastes and combinations, chocolate moves millions of people all over the world. It can be a warming drink on a cold autumn evening or a cooling ice cream in a summer heat, a crispy cookie or a gentle mousse, a cake or even a savory dish. There are a lot of different ways for serving chocolate, thus you can always find something special according to your tastes. WILMAX is happy to present a recipe for a chocolate cake with nuts by food-photographer and member of Russian Foodie Magazine team, Alyona Veselova. —WilmaxUSA
- 180 g flour
- 50 g cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 110 g butter, room temperature
- 180 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 240 ml milk
- 1 teaspoon apple vinegar
- handful of pecans (or other nuts) and a handful of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 356 F (180 C). Grease a rectangular mold with oil or line it with a parchment paper. Mix together milk and apple vinegar. Sift flour with cocoa powder and baking powder. Chop nuts.
- Whisk together butter and sugar until the mixture is white. Add eggs to the mixture one at a time and whisk thoroughly. Add 1/3 of mixed dry ingredients, then 1/3 of milk and vinegar mixture. Continue adding flour and milk separately, adding only 1/3 at a time. Be careful and don’t overmix. You can add chocolate chips and nuts to the batter, or leave them for topping. Transfer the batter to the prepared mold. Bake for about 20 minutes then sprinkle with chocolate chips and nuts and bake for additional 30–35 minutes until ready.
- WILMAX wishes you to enjoy your meal.