If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These tasty Salmon Skewers have just the right amount of sweet, spice, and tart to give a well rounded flavor without overpowering this delicious fish. The sharp spring onions, herby cilantro and spicy ginger garlic meld beautiful and are tempered by the addition of honey and flavors balanced by the tart lime juice while preserving the flavor integrity of the salmon. —Emily - cookingforkishore
- 1.5 pounds Salmon Steaks, cut into 2" cubes
- 2 tablespoons Liao's Chili Chutney
- 1 tablespoon Raw Honey
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Spring Onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper, ground
- 1 Lime
- 8 Skewers
In place of Liao's Chili Chutney
- 2 tablespoons Thick Spicy BBQ or Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Garlic-Ginger paste
- Make the marinade of Chili Chutney, olive oil, honey, salt, pepper, onion, cilantro, and lime juice.
- Add the salmon cubes, and mix in gently.
- Let sit for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Place the marinaded salmon on the skewers, and let your grill get hot.
- Make sure to oil grill before placing the fish skewers down and cook for 2-3 minutes over medium high heat, then flip and cook for a further 3-5 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Cooked Over a Fire