If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This lox toast recipe provides lots of healthy fats and protein to start the day right! —Jen Pinkston
Makes 4 pieces of toast
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 6 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 Tomato sliced
- 2 Radishes sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons capers
- Few thin slices of red onion
- Few thin slices of yellow squash
- Pomegranate seeds
- Toast your bread.
- Spread with a thin layer of cream cheese.
- Top with slices of smoked salmon, then arrange the rest of your toppings all over your toasts!
- Drizzle with a bit of olive oil and a bit of salt!