If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I use home-made pistachio butter because the store-bought one is difficult to find and expensive. I use this simple recipe from The Healthy Maven: http://www.thehealthymaven.com/2013/10/homemade-pistachio-butter.html
For the berries, I recommend raspberries, blackberries or/and red currants. —MarieGlobetrotter
- 500g berries
- 3 tablespoons mascarpone
- 1-2 tablespoons homemade pistachio butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 medium egg
- 2 tablespoons almond powder/meal
- In a bowl, whisk together mascarpone, pistachio butter, almond powder, egg and sugar until smooth. If too thick, add a little bit of milk
- Pre-heat your oven to 375F
- Butter a baking dish and pour in the batter. Using the berries of your choice, add them to the batter.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until a firm and slightly golden on top