If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Everything you'd need for a complete meal in one convenient package! —BerryBaby
- 4 Chicken thighs (bone removed, skin on)
- 4 cups Cubed Sweet potatoes
- 2 Ears of Corn cut into 4 equal pieces
- 1 Red Pepper sliced into strips
- 2 teaspoons Dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 Lemon sliced
- 1 pinch Salt/Pepper
- Prepare contents as noted above.
- 8 pieces 18" long. Use 2 sheets for each package placed on top of each other.
- Place one slice of bread on each foil of the double foil individual packet sheets.
- Sprinkle each slice of bread with 1/8 t. EACH Thyme and Onion Powder.
- Place a chicken thigh on each slice of bread an season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Insert one lemon slice under each chicken breast.
- Place vegetables around the chicken, corn cob, on one side, one cup of cubed sweet potatoes on other side of each packet.
- Lay red pepper slices on top of corn cob.
- Pull foil together to form one long seam and crimp ends to seal closed.
- Place on HOT grill for 25 minutes or until chicken thigh reads 165 degrees. Be sure to tightly seal foil after testing~
- Serve to four individuals and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Cooked Over a Fire